Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Pal Writes for Army Wives -- It Premieres this Sunday!


My old college chum Becky is a writer for the show "Army Wives." So when I was contacted by a PR company to mention it, I couldn't say no.

I don't usually write about t.v. shows, but this one I must!

Army Wives follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women – and one man – living with their spouses and families on an active army post. The series films in Charleston, South Carolina and stars Kim Delaney.

In researching scripts, my writing pro pal has visited Army bases and spoken with wives of military men. So while the story lines may be fictional, the heart and soul of the show may be based on real emotions.

If you haven't already checked it out, please do! You'll be hooked!

The show premieres on Lifetime this Sunday, April 11th, 10 pm ET/PT!

No comments:

Post a Comment